Monday, June 4, 2012

WHAT!

I can't believe its been a week since I blogged! I can't believe I went a whole week without checking the blogs I read everyday! I have a lot to catch up on. There was just so much going on and I am sorry for neglecting you all!


Its my birthday today!

So excited and I got to celebrate this past weekend with all my friends...had a going away/birthday party and it was fantastic! I have missed you all so expect some random comments on older posts!!




Ooon to some other big news. I got a GRRRREAT job offer in Thailand!! I have been waiting for the Chinese company I signed with to send me the visa papers and they keep changing the dates and driving me nuts so I started applying for more jobs a few weeks ago. Last week I had a skype interview and got offered a great position. I am still thinking it over but the good news with that is that my friend Bellydancer is in Thailand now. Soooo that means I could potentially be a few hours away from her!




I will probably post again later today with all the pics taken over the last week or so but I have to find my camera cord! 






8 comments

Micah said...

Happy birthday!!! Hope it's awesome. :)

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday girl!!! :-)

Annabelle said...

Happy Birthday! Congrats on the great news!

Established: 2008 said...

Happy birthday and congrats on Thailand!!!

Monica said...

Congratulations girl! Man you are all full of suprises!! Happy Birthday! I hope its a GREAT ONE!

Jessica Renee said...

Happy Birthday!!! and congrats on the new job, that's so exciting!

Stephanie Iris said...

A JOB IN THAILAND?!!?!?!?!

I am crazed with jealousy right now.

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday Girl! Wow, you have some amazing opportunities coming your way!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger