Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blog Star-Hi, I'm Monica!


center>
Mrs. Monologues

This is my first time linking up for this but I am super excited to find some new blogs and to put mine out there a little bit since its been neglected a bit. 

Some random things about me: 

-I am currently living in Thailand teaching English as a second language although I will be moving onto China in another month. 
my students
beach in Koh Lan

-I have been dating a wonderful guy aka The Boy for 6 1/2 years(almost 7 but we took a short hiatus) and even though it took me very long to figure out I love him to death and can not wait to get back to him and make a life together. 

at a good friends wedding
4am walking the streets 
-I love finding new shows to watch and recently became obsessed with Vampire Diaries, but some of the shows I follow regularly are Grey's Anatomy, Dexter, Mad Men and True Blood. Love love..but I am always open to suggestions for some new addictions

-I have a wonderful family that I am so lucky to have gotten very close to over the last few years(part of growing up right?!) and some amazing friends spread out around the US. One of them blogs over here at Lost to Gain...check her out she is fantastic! 


my two besties! 
-I randomly rant, whine, giggle at myself, say inappropriate things, disappear from the social media world for a few days and post pictures of myself doing drunken things and thinking I am awesome...I don't judge people as best I can but well...shit happens right?! 

-I love love blogging and meeting new people...I do my best to keep up with bloggers and reply quickly so if you are new feel free to introduce yourself! 

I've done a few different about me posts that might help you get to know me better: 
-All about me link-up
-Versatile Blogger Award
-10 Day Challenge
(really I didn't make the whole 10 days and you should check out 1-9..but I love sharing the fears the most)

Hope to see you around soon!! 





8 comments

Mrs. Fun said...

Love that you are teaching in other countries. that is so cool.

Samantha said...

Great post! The pic of your students is adorable!

Krystal said...

Glad you linked up!

Mrs. Monologues said...

If I could ever have a second life I would love to teach English in another country. So happy you linked up!

Mrs. Monologues

Aubrey S. said...

Living and working in another country? How cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and reading more.

Sarah said...

You're such a little world traveler! And you have such a cute blog! Glad you linked up!

Between the Bind said...

Love your post! :) So happy to meet you. And Thailand seems lovely - I teach young ones in the US and I feel like that's a crazy challenge! I can't imagine teaching in another country. *high five*

Come check out my Blog Star! :)

Marian said...

You had me at Dexter, Mad Men, and True Blood. those are some fantastic shows. I hope you're enjoying your time abroad.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger