Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting...

Now that I finally have time to allow for hours of time to be spent on Pinterest I am excited to link up again!!
 

Sooo I have been obsessed with three things in the last week:

1. Wedding dream stuff
2.  Pictures of hot celebrity men
3. Hilarious e-cards

so yea....


Source: etsy.com via Monica on Pinterest

Ooow Ooowwww! 
Source: imgfave.com via Monica on Pinterest

Here is all the reason I need to watch the Olympics! 

Ooh Cowboys...



Hehe....


Might need to try this...

So true...could have watched it with the sound off and not cared at all...

Love it...

and what is a Pinterest post without food???? 


Yep...back to spending hours just online hoarding away and you can find me here



2 comments

Aubrey S. said...

Ian Somerhalder...yum

Lauren said...

Ian yes!!! That banana pudding looks cute too :-)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger