So here are a few rants to start my week out right...
1. For some reason my AC in my bedroom does not turn itself back on after the power goes out(which happens at least once a week) so I wake up sweating and disgusted, get up, climb on a chair and turn it back on...this morning I did and a HUGE roach flew out of it. Thank you Monday.
2. Getting around in Thailand can be a very very very stressful event. It took my roommate and I over 8 hours to get home from Pattaya yesterday. It should only take 2 1/2 at most. Thank you Thailand.
3. Some people do not make good traveling partners no matter how nice of a person they are if you are not similar travelers in a few days you will want to strangle them with their own backpack strap.
4. Being so exhausted all the time that you don't want to work out, read a book or even move...just sit around and watch Vampire diaries can't be healthy.
5. Being stressed about getting my Chinese visa in time to not overstay my Thai visa is a pain in the ass...thank you airlines for being so expensive I can't just fly home and back.
eghhh I think that is enough whining for now! I am going to work on a post full of fun pictures for tomorrow!
Hope everyone has a better Monday!