Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Its that time again!

Hey everyone! 

I am in an abnormally good mood today after having skyped with my bestie A for over an hour on my lunch break. Did I mention I get a 3 hour lunch break everyday? So fantastic! Anyway we caught up and it was great and so I sitting here during my planning time catching up on blogs and enjoying the free time! I haven't had a lot of Pinterest time this week but here is what I have been eyeing! 


So yea I came across this fun hop! 





Ooh and check out the linky. I wanted to join in and am excited to find some new twitter to follow! Take a couple minutes and check it out and find some new blogs and twitter friends! 






definitely come across a few students who have made me think this....


and my latest obsession!!! 


Source: google.com via Monica on Pinterest







1 comment

Chloe Salerno said...

I am ready for fall clothes, too! I'm sick of the hot weather, though. It's been awful!

New follower from mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger