Friday, September 28, 2012

Testing Testing...& a blog hop!

It seems there has been a problem seeing the pictures I am posting on my blog lately. I think this is because I have been using a proxy since Blogger & Facebook are blocked in China. I am going to try again at home using my VPN and hope like hell it works. If you are unable to see the pictures below please let me know :) 

In other news! Happy Friday!!! 
I'm linking up for this fun blog hop. Over the last few weeks I have found some awesome blogs using these hops!

I spent all of yesterday in my bed sick. I swear I really don't get sick that often but the last 3 months I have been sick at least 4-5 times. I forgot how it goes working with kids. I need to get some more vitamins and some sleep that might help my immune system out. Or according to the chinese foreign teachers I need to drink room temperature water and chinese tea and then I won't get sick. Yep. I hear this all the time. 

Anyway I am off next week and so glad for it but that means I work tomorrow. Yikes my first day of work on a Saturday in YEARS! I hope the kids are tired too so we can be lazy bums all day. 

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 


2 comments

Lauren said...

Oh no, sorry to hear you are sick feel better :-)

menopausal mama said...

I love the Chaos blog hop--and that's how I just found you! New GFC follower now! Would love it if you could visit my humorous blog site and follow back--I'd be very grateful. Hoping you feel better tomorrow--and when you are off work, get lots of rest (and some chicken noodle soup wouldn't hurt either!). thanks for sharing! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger