Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Friendship Week: Celebrity best friends

Hmmmm I had to think about this one really hard. I knew one for sure but the rest I had to think outside of their characters and really think about what I know about them as a person(from the internet/tabloids of course) 




I notice there is a bit of a theme with the type of people I want to be friends with.....



{1} 
Kim Cattrall 



I mean seriously. Beyond my love for her in SATC I think this woman is my kinda friend. She doesn't give a crap and is still rocking it. I think she could enlighten my life were we to hang out! 

{2}
Reese Witherspoon

We all have that one sweet friend and I think she would be it. Not to mention The Boy has a crush on her and I kinda do too! She is gorgeous and there is just something awesome and down to earth about her! 


{3} 
Snooki


Please don't judge me for this one but I love that little meatball. She might be a giant/pint sized ditz but that girl has made herself lots of money being just that..herself. I think a few nights out partying with her would be a good time! 



{5}
Lisa Lampanelli


I don't know if you can call her a celebrity as some of you may not know her. She is effing hilarious! No seriously so inappropriate and that is exactly how I like my friends. If I could just hang out with her once in a while I would die happy!! 


That is all I can think of for now, I'm sure once I post this I will think of like 5 more! 

Who would you want to be best friends with??? 







3 comments

Monica said...

I love Reese Witherspoon! She is adorable and a great actress! I will admit I have a girl crush on her as well!!

Katie said...

I'm cohosting this link up with Miranda! I've never heard of Lisa Lampanelli...what is she in? I agree with the Kim Catrall one. I own all the SATC seasons and I loved her in them. She seems like a good pick!

Miranda said...

I love Reese Witherspoon obviously! She is so adorable!!!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger