Friday, October 26, 2012

Its Friday!!!

Ooh how happy I am! Its Friday afternoon, I'm about to head back to teach the kiddies for another hour and then its the weekend!!! Its a random bits kind of day....

{1} 
Linking up for Nail files..Since it is still sandal weather with no real end in sight I get to paint my toes pretty colors and I don't care that they are not fall colors because its HOT here. 



Sinful Colors
"Savage" 
How fun is that name :) 


{2} 
Lets talk about the show Scandal. Now...before everyone gets their panties in a twist I don't condone extramarital affairs(is that how you say that?) BUT my oh my does the tension between the President & Olivia Pope make me sigh. Its fast become a must see every week for me :) 



{3}
I miss doing Zumba back home with Snifferella! I have been dancing around my apartment to various Zumba videos on Youku(Chinese youtube) 3 times a week and its just not the same shaking my ass all alone. 

BUT I do get to be all fancy and like "yea bitches I got moves" since no one can see how ridiculous I actually look. 

{4}
This week made 4 months I have been gone! I can't believe its gone by so fast. I did have some moments where I really thought I was going to give up but that is what being homesick does to you. But I couldn't leave these cuties!! 

 He likes to give me a face and tell me he is angry all the time! 
Someone knows how to take his own picture :) 
I see her at the grocery store all the time! 

{5} 
I thank all that is good for the IheartRadio app! Seriously..well and my VPN. I mean OMG could you imagine what my life would be like w/out a VPN..yikes!!! I am able to listen to my fave Nashville country station while i was dishes and clean up :) 


{6} 
I like to refrain from posting my political views on my blog not because I don't want to offend but because I don't want to deal with stupid ass comments that will just get me riled up. Soooo instead I will just say this one very important thing! I faxed my absentee ballot in this week. So yea I voted from China, no excuse not to get your ass out there and do the same when its time. 

ps.com-This is not in any way an endorsement for you to send me a nasty email with your political views because I promise you that it will be laughed at. 


I really thought I had something else but, of course, I can't remember it! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 
Dress up, have some drinks and shake your bums for me!! 








13 comments

Asha said...

Those kids are too cute! I love the nailpolish and totally agree, Zumba alone is just NOT the same :( Glad to hear everything is going well all the way over there on the other side of the world :)

Life With Lauren said...

Adorable pictures! Love the nail color.

Lauren said...

Loving that color :-)

Essie Rae iheartprettypolish said...

You are so lucky to be still wearing flip flops - it snowed here!

Elle Sees said...

oooh ok i do not own that shade! and i thought i owned every sinful color! must.get.to.store.

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

I have that polish color too - love it!

tara said...

happy friday!! i looove that nail polish!

meandmr.com said...

Great post, thanks for sharing!
-meandmr.com

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

I love Scandal! Politics is certainly dirty

Monica said...

4 Months already?? Holy Shit!!! That did go by fast girl!!! Glad you didn't give up cause it looks like you are very good at what you do chica!!

Christine said...

Hey! I nominated you for the liebster/versatile blogger award!
~Christine
http://xadayinthelifex.blogspot.com/2012/10/im-winner.html

Jessica Renee said...

Wow 4 months already?! Crazy!! And that's awesome that you get to listen to your music still :) I think I'd go nuts without my local music. haha..

And go you for voting even all the way over there!! I don't like to get in debates either. ugh!

Laura Darling said...

Love that blue nail polish! And I am so excited to vote. Nerdy. Can't help it.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger