Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

What I want to know is how you people in Southern states deal with fall in non-fall weather??!! I used to laugh at my step-mother in FL when I went to visit in November and she was wearing boots and things that I should be wearing in Chicago and it was still HOT out. But I get it, I mean its October and I am dying to put on a sweater and leggings and rock some cute ass boots...BUT its hot. and not a little hot. VERY HOT. Yesterday was 89° and still 100% humidity. I need it to go away now so I can wear something and not sweat through it. Please and thank you. 

They say it will get cooler soon...I am hoping they mean actual cool not like 80°


So in my desperate attempt to bring Fall weather and all its goodness to Southern China I am linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting and making it fall themed. All the things I miss this year! 


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies!!! 


The yearly visit and family photo at Pumpkin Patch 


Starbucks Peppermint Soy hot chocolate
(this actually looks nothing like it but its a cup and I want it) 
Source: google.com via Sabrina on Pinterest

Super inappropriately small Halloween costumes & ideas 


Scarves, scarves & more Scarves! 
Source: via Lindsey on Pinterest


of course...the clothes!!! 



Source: ffffound.com via Claire on Pinterest






And this beautiful city in the fall! Nothing like it! 
(that's Chicago, incase you are new around here) 

What are you loving or missing this fall??? 





2 comments

Miranda said...

hope it cools down for you!!! i can't imagine not being able to wear scarves or boots! they are my favorite things to wear!!!

Monica said...

Oh my gosh girl you need to come to Colorado! Fall time here is one of the most beautiful seasons ever!BTW I love the scarfs!!!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger