Thursday, October 25, 2012

OOoh yay for Thursday! As I type this its actually my Thursday night but thats ok! 


Its Ok Thursdays



Its ok....

-To be completely depressed about missing Halloween with my besties and a proper Chicago party 
-To have decided to suck it up and join the foreigners on their half ass party this Saturday
-To sometimes think about strangling this one kid in my class(this is probably not ok but I haven't done it so there...)
-To sometimes wonder if my personality is too abrasive
-To then think I could give a shit less because some people love the inappropriate shit that I say
-To wish I could see results from working out immediately and not over time
-To have a love/hate relationship with Jillian Michaels...sometimes I want to strangle her too. 
-To wish the weather would get right and cool down because a girl is tired of sweating through her clothes! 
-To wish I knew where the hell to get my haircut in this country because my shit is LOOONNNGGGG!!!! 
Yes folks that bump is my bum...my hair is out of CONTROL! 
-To need a Skype session with my Snifferella because I miss her soooo much! 



What is ok with you this week?? 

4 comments

Jamie said...

Immediate gym results is my dream!

Monica said...

Ok girl I could have written most of your It's ok's!! Specially the Personality being too abrasive! Girl I can be OUT THERE lol... I'm with you if people get offended by the shit I say they need UN FOLLOW ME!! Have fun at your Half Ass Halloween Party :>)

Lauren said...

OMG your hair! Hope you get that cut soon it's probably really pretty long though anyways :-)

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the Thursday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
-meandmr.com

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger