Friday, November 23, 2012

Let the Shopping begin!

I survived! There were no tears. I won't lie I came so close so many times I can't even count them but I kept telling myself to be thankful and not to cry! 

I was so happy to Skype with my family while they hungout on Thanksgiving with each other. How effing lucky are we to have such amazing technology? Seriously! I got to see their faces and chat with everyone for a couple minutes, definitely made me smile!


My Thanksgiving was good, I invited all the foreign teachers in my school and the only 3 American teachers I know in the area and even though only 2 people showed I still got to have dinner with someone and that is all that matters! Booo on the rest of them because my chicken was damn good! 

So as the title suggests it is time to start Xmas shopping! I know a lot of you have already begun or are damn near finished but I had to figure out my finances first, you know I have a month long holiday coming up in Jan/Feb. Yes you should be jealous because I am traveling for 3 1/2 weeks straight to 4 different countries! Woo woo! oh Sorry I got sidetracked. 


Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy those leftovers!!! 

No comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger