Friday, November 30, 2012

My Christmas list!

Well its about that time! I just had a skype conversation with my mom about Christmas and i've been doing some online this week(my bank account is begging me to quit) so I thought I would make up my very own Christmas list. If you are feeling generous feel free to ask for my address in China! 


Side note: Some of these are completely ridiculous but one can wish! 




{1} 
I'll be home for Christmas...lalala...
a flight home would be #1 just for Xmas eve & the Xmas day! 


{2} 
Samsung Galaxy SIII
I am so frustrated with my iphone not working here since its locked to an American carrier. I might just have to get a new phone in protest! 



{3} 
Boots, boots, boots! 


{4} 
A watch! 
I never really wore watches but since I got the one for my bday I have been coveting lots of them!! 




{5} 
Smell good stuff!!! I didn't bring any with me to China and I am desperate for my lotions & bodywashes! 




{6} 
A camera!
I actually bought myself one before I left but now I realize I need a much better quality of camera to catch good photos of the places I venturing into! 


{7} 
Some Chicago art! 



{8} 
new tattoo! 

{9} 
Etsy gift card! 
Sooo much stuff seriously, I'm obsessed!! 

{10} 
Concert tickets!! 
OF course the summer I leave every single one of my favorite country artists played in Chicago. Son of a monkeys ass! So I have already looked into who is playing next year and you know what I am determined to make it to a few even if I have to travel!
 


and.....
Is it possible to ask Santa for slimmer hips so I can wear some cute stuff in China??!!? 

If not...then please let him know I would like one of these with a strategically placed bow delivered by express mail! 



What's on your Christmas list this year?? 


2 comments

Lauren said...

Boots are on my list too :-)

Nessa @ Isle Style Living said...

Love those boots and that watch!

GORGE =)

Merry Christmas, friend!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger