Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting

Somehow I have actually had time to be on Pinterest this week, I think its mostly because my VPN only works on my Ipad which is easy to play on while I watch Sons of Anarchy on my laptop. Busy nights right? I do have something serious I want to post about but I am working through typing it out, one of those I keep starting and can't finish type things. 

so for now.....




What I would give for a piece of bread that isn't sweet so I can make one of these! 



I need these. I really do. 



and all of this...



I've been trying to remember this! 





I love love this idea...though its hard to find a decent place to get a tattoo sometimes! 




Sounds delicious!! 





...just for a smile! 




and I can't forget a pretty face...or two! 




apparently he plays Rugby(I need to start watching ASAP!) 






Enjoy!!! 











2 comments

Lauren said...

Great pins :-)

Miranda said...

that sandwich looks amazing! i have so many ideas for tattoos but i'm really picky about the spot! i want one on my arm but my husband says no :P

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger