Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Random Tuesday Bits...

Its been a while since I updated people on where you can find me. I've gotten some new followers recently which is always super exciting to me! I'm working on a new name which means I might also be moving to my own domain soon but for now this is the place! 


So here are some ways you can find me : 


Twitter: MoniLove99
Pinterest: here! 
Instagram: Monipins
Myfitnesspal: Monipins
Tumblr: Finding Me (this is mostly snippets of whats going on in China and my travels) 

I don't have a Facebook page for the blog just yet but will probably be making one to go along with the new name. 


Soo onto other things! I am starting to think about NYE. I may have mentioned before that I am going on a boat cruise around Hong Kong harbor with some foreigners and two of my coworkers. I was told that its a themed party and each person is supposed to dress like something/someone from their country. 
Ummm yea I am from the US. Do they know how many people come from the States??! haha I have no clue where to even begin. So I would love any ideas, especially if they are easily homemade! 

What is going on in your day?! 


1 comment

Miranda said...

Kim Kardashain came to my mind at first. Not because I like her (I don't) but she's all global now and crap. lol. Or Michelle Obama, or Lindsay Lohan? Random I know. That cruise sounds like a lot of fun though!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger