Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Uhhhhhh

I don't have much to say day today. I'm in a foul mood as I've realized since I hurt my foot and couldn't workout I gave myself the excuse to eat everything in sight and I am regretting it. I got on a scale today and boy was that a shit idea. So instead of bitching ill share something with you all!

One of the biggest fears I've had since I moved to China:
Getting in the elevator and having to ride 16 floors with a giant roach. Haha I know right!?! Ridiculous but seriously they terrify me and I see them outside all the time so of course ever since I moved into my place and get in the elevator I pause with my hand on the open door button just in case I see one.



Just imagine being stuck with that for 16 floors!


So there you have it. Something to think about :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

OMG that pic is giving me the creeps! I hate roaches! My biggest fear is having one of them crawl on me while I am sleeping ... AHHHHH!!!

Shia

jessica renee said...

Yuuuuck I freaking hate roaches!!

Miranda said...

disgusting! hope you don't run into too many of them!

p.s. nominated you for an award today :) http://diesunddas33.blogspot.com/2012/11/are-you-nominated.html

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger