Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

For some strange but great reason I have been able to access Pinterest without my VPN the last couple weeks. I shouldn't even type that because it might change now but its been great! 

I need to fuss about The Voice's season finale but I think I might save that for Friday! Anywhoodles...here is what I have been pinning :) 





I saw this and for some reason immediately thought of Snifferella, its such a positive message it reminds me of her! 
Source: pinerly.com via Monica on Pinterest










Source: theberry.com via Liz on Pinterest


Hopefully in July! 


this is serious....
Source: ohbiteit.com via Monica on Pinterest



and of course...a pretty face! 
say it a million times she is my major girl crush :) 


What are you pinning?? 






6 comments

Les said...

Emma Stone is most definitely my girl crush. And I am laughing out loud at the llama. For real.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!
leslyni.blogspot.com

Monica said...

Love EVERYTHING your pinning! OMG I love that tattoo if I have a nicer body I would so be getting that!! Hope your having a great day chica!

Rachel said...

Found your blog through the linkup. Cute pins!! I love the llama and the napoleon & pedro kids!! Hope you have a great day! :)
Rachel
http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

Cotton said...

That first quote was just so great!! Needed that reminder :)

Stopping by from the link up!
cottonspickins.blogspot.com

Carly Ann said...

Sticky Maple Bacon Bars? Lord have mercy!!!

Stopping by from Pinteresting Wednesday!

Lauren said...

Awesome pins :-)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger