Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social

Ooh gosh its been forever since I linked up for this one!! 

Sunday Social


{1}
Favorite New Years eve you've had before: 
hmmm that is a hard one! I have had some good ones! I would say bringing in 2011 was a great one! 
There was no drama, we drank, we looked great, we danced, we danced in a bank atm area while trying to find a cab! haha it was just a good one! 




{2}
Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what? 
Going to Hong Kong with 3 other foreign teachers to party it up on a boat cruise around the HK harbor!! 
Soo  excited for that!!! 

{3} 
Name a book we should all read come January: 
Hmmm well this one is actually kind of a sad but very interesting read. It was the one book this year that took me a long time to read because I found myself in tears more often than I realized. 
Columbine 


{4}
What are your New Years Resolutions?
Oooh resolutions!! Haha they really are a joke but this year I have two that I have no worries that I will accomplish: 

1. Make the most of the year, the minutes, the seconds all of it! Just enjoy it! 
2.  Make sure my family and friends know that I  love them as much as possible 

Seems easy enough right? Haha you would be amazed how much time I have spent making resolutions to do so many things and I forget to be happy with what I have and make the most of all the moments and amazing people in my life! 


Head over and link up!! see you next week :) 







7 comments

Kristina said...

Boat cruise sounds fantastic!!!! Columbine sounds like an interesting read. I might try it out as well. Happy New Year!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Happy new year!!

Alisa Marie said...

Hong Kong and partying on a boat cruise? That sounds absolutely amazing! Have fun!

Alyssa said...

Columbine sounds like a great (but super sad) book. I read a book years ago about one of the girls who lost her life in Columbine. Very, very interesting. If I remember correctly, it was called "She Said Yes."

Claire said...

Oh, I'll certainly look out for that book.

qaroline said...

Hong Kong for New Years sounds fantastic, I hope you have a really good time there!

Love, Qaroline
http://qarolinesqonundrums.blogspot.de/

Lauren said...

Love your new years resolutions and that blue dress too :-)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger