Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Oh, how Pinteresting!

You know what can make your day...no shit your week? Stepping on the scale and seeing that you weigh 5 pounds less than you thought. Yes folks that actually happened. I was getting ready to workout and the scale was there and I haven't touched one in who knows how long. So it was a nice surprise. 

Anywhoodles on to the Pinterest fun!










I am dying to try and make these! 
Vegan brownies 


Bucketlist!! 





I love this idea!!! 





I want to try this in my place! 






And of course....a pretty face! 








What are you pinning?? 

4 comments

P!nky said...

Love all the sparkly lights, so beautiful :)!

Bitches love libraries, hahahah!

Erin O'Riordan said...

It's true - I do love libraries! ;)

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

Love that bedroom ... heart arranged photos super cute!

Shia

Christine said...

I love these! The swagger one is hilarious and I love the bride and groom. That's a great bedroom idea too. I love it.
~Christine

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger