Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blogging & a birthday!

Somehow before I left I really thought it would be much easier to blog. But that is definitely not the case. We're in the last week of the trip and I feel like I've neglected my poor blog completely. Forgive me for that and I promise to blog all about things when I get back and settled on my computer with my VPN!
For now I want to take a minute and wish my amazing Mother a happy birthday!
You guys know her as Mrs.M but I know her as mommy, mom, ma and any variation of that.
In case you haven't seen photos you should know she is a hot mama and age clearly isn't making a difference for her! She runs marathons, makes amazing meals, works hard and still has time to love us all!









It took a long time to build the relationship I have with my mom now but I wouldn't change it for the world. I know that I can go to her with anything and she will be there for me no matter what.
So mom I hope you read this because I love love love you and miss you like crazy!




No comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger