Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Some stolen holiday pictures!

Yay my friend put her pictures up much faster than I thought she would. She and I might have to have a discussion about posting fat photos of friends but still I am excited to share them with you all!!

So here you go!

Thailand: 
Yep...working on my tan and killing my lungs all at once 

awesome picture of what  my arm looked like in the blacklight 

you might be able to see how terrified I was in this picture 

She had just sprayed me with very cold river water 

Signing Chicago on a strangers arm in Bangkok 


Cambodia: 



been in China too long! 


Vietnam: 

Bia Ha Noi...yummy vietnamese beer! 

coming out of the Cu Chi tunnels 

underneath an awesome rock formation 

Hong Kong & Beijing: 

yep...lying on the wall 



I was freezing and icing my very sore butt muscle 

So there you have it! This is the last post I will dedicate to pictures of my trip! 
If you are not FB friends with me but want to see more pictures check out my Google + page ! 

4 comments

Monica said...

What great pictures!!! Girl you live such an exciting life! That is truly a blessing!

Lauren said...

How fun looks like an amazing time!!!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Amazing photos!!


Shia
World According to Shia

KG said...

Tell me which ones you want me to take down, fool.

I didn't even upload everything. WHERE ARE YOUR GODDAMN PICTURES? I know you took more than I've seen.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger