Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Oh, how Pinteresting...

I am exhausted!!! Also I worked most of the weekend and then cleaned my apartment and laid around so I have nothing exciting to share with you. Its finally Wednesday and I have spent a ridiculous amount of time on Pinterest daydreaming and wishing about my vaca thats coming next month so I figure its ok if I just share that with you! 





This is where I will be in 2 1/2 weeks!! 
Bohol, Phillippines 
Source: qiito.com via Monica on Pinterest

hope to see a bit of this....

wishing I was wearing this but no time to buy it and get it to China! 



hopefully sipping something like these....




and of course...can't forget a pretty face! 
*I may be wishing he was going with me! 

Source: imdb.com via Monica on Pinterest



What are you pinning this week?

Follow me Here! 






3 comments

P!nky said...

I wanna be at the beach!

Bora Bora looks amazing, my DREAM beach to visit!

HAVE A BLAST!

Stephanie said...

Those drinks look so good, I want one...

Lauren said...

Looks amazing have a blast!!!! :-)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger