Monday, March 4, 2013

Thank you's & a block...

First I want to send out a HUGE thank you and welcome to my new followers. I finally hit the 100 follower mark and I was so very excited to see that people are enjoying my rambles! Welcome to the party :) 



In other completely non-related news. I am suffering from a severe mental block. I had a paper due yesterday that I just completed and turned in a day late. If you know me well you know that this is not something I do. EVER. I am a huge procrastinator, yes, but I am also the queen of spitting out a 12 page paper in an hour on almost any subject. I don't have a clue what is going on, especially since the topic: Gay Marriage was something I have strong opinions about. I managed to squeeze out a rough draft just tonight because I knew I didn't want to lose anymore than 5% off of it but it was no where near the quality of work I expect from myself. I am hoping that I can figure out what is going on upstairs and get it worked out so I can get to work on the final paper! 


Does this ever happen to you with school, work or even blogging? 
Any suggestions on how to kick start that engine again??? 

3 comments

Samantha said...

Congrats on the 100 follower mark! I hope to hit that as well, some day lol. I just went through a dry spell with blogging, I honestly looked around at other blogs for inspiration, and one day, the urge to write just came back to me.
Glad you got the paper done. Hope you get a good grade on it!

jessica renee said...

Oh god I swear that's how my brain ALWAYS functions. I just have the world's worst memory and I always feel so awful about it! Hope you got a good grade on it, I'm sure you did ;)

Congrats on 100!!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Congrats on 100+!!!

Hope you are having a great week!
Shia
World According to Shia

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger