Monday, May 6, 2013

Eeeep!!!!

Well first let me say Yikes it seems like I have been off from the blog world for the last few weeks. Let me tell you guys something though...this class I am taking right now is kicking my ass. Between working with the kids all day, trying to workout 5-6 days a week and this class I might as well give in and curl into a ball already. 

I am beyond exhausted! 

I'd like to report amazing amounts of weight loss sucesss but alas that is not the case. I can tell you, however,  that I have noticed an increase in strength since I started doing Insanity and running again.  After quite a while I convinced myself that I need to stop being terrified of muscle and just get with the program. I admit I am very proud of the amount of pushups I can do before I have to drop to my knees and do girly ones and how I can get through  all the Insanity workouts without quitting even if I have to take it slower than they do. Unfortunately, my eating habits didn't change for most of the last month of exercise so I didn't drop a pound.

Ever since 3 of my coworkers joined into working out with me its been so much easier not to give myself an excuse and just go home. I do wish they all had weight loss goals like I do so that they could stop bringing in sweets and asking me to go out for drinks and food with them! 

I've started being the one to pep talk them...channeling my inner Snifferella as I tell them. She is always pushing me to try workouts and not be afraid and is insanely positive so I try to take that same attitude and keep us all motivated. 



I wish I had something awesome and amazing to report but like I said I'm beat!! 



No comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger