Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! 



I have a love of tattoos. If I could work up the courage I would get a sleeve for sure and probably a lot more  than that. 
1. I am terrified my mother would kill me.
2. I am not sure if I my future career will expect me to cover this so I must wait and see. 

Also recently discovered I love white tattoos and apparently thigh placement! 

So for now I will keep getting smallish ones that are covered more easily by clothes and one day I may just say F it and get that sleeve that I want...

so this is my Tattoo inspired Pinterest love :) 
























1 comment

Christine Rosko said...

I love white ink tattoos. I want one so bad but I'm such a baby when it comes to needles.
~Christine

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger