Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Party Don't Start Till I Walk In!

Love this link up...It brings out my favorite kinds of posts...you  know the kind with drunken pictures of everyone acting their very best!




Button





I realized I don't talk about the fact that I am living in a foreign country quite as much so I thought I'd share a trend I picked up after leaving the states...drinking out of buckets !

Thailand! 







Only pro's should try this one....






And the last and most recent.....



So now you all know...everyone should drink out of buckets!!! 



3 comments

Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide said...

Wow, Looks like you had a great time in all of those pics! I love all of the pics! Thanks for linking up with Stephanie and I :) Have a great day!

Stephanie said...

omg. LITERALLY drinking out of buckets. AMAZING.

KG said...

I love buckets, but I shouldn't be allowed to hold them :( as you know first hand.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger