Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hello there!

Since I didn't do much this weekend...in fact I actually slept most of it away (sad I know but I was exhausted) I thought it would be fun to share my photos from Macau. 


Saffer, GCGirl and I decided we needed to go for the night since I was going to jump anyway might as well make a nice night out of it. It was actually quite fun and we probably would have seen more if it hadn't been raining on/off the entire time. So here ya go! 

Before the jump...i hadn't yet started to look terrified...

Chinese Vegas...or at least that's what they say 

Macau Tower 


this was after a few hurricanes...

sometimes...when I drink I make stupid faces....

Ruins of St. Pauls 

Ok...so sometimes when I sober I make crazy faces as well...

If you recall...I have a thing for doors....

Hurricane! 

Tequila lime chicken sandwich...it was amazing and I am not just saying that because I never get real western food anymore 

Was nice to put some makeup and a dress on again :) 

Girls on our night out :) 


So yea...That sums up my trip to Macau! Am hoping to get back there again before I head home but not sure if it will happen.

How was your weekend??

1 comment

Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide said...

Looks like a fun trip, and that Hurricane looks deadly lol

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger