Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Bucket List!

So its been damn hot here since about April anyway but I do love Summer. Soo I decided to share my summer bucket list.....




- take advantage of the beach! 
- take my nephew to LP zoo 
- outdoor patio! If its an option then no sitting inside
- streetfests!
- meet & a have a drink with at least 1 of the Chicago bloggers I follow 
- Tomato battle @ Soldier Field 
- Run along the lake while its still warm 
- outdoor concert at Millenium Park
- Make some of the summery recipes on my Pinterest boards
- Make more than 1 of the cocktails on my Pinterest boards
- workout outside as often as I can 
- be a tourist all over again 


So yea...thats my list. Not sure how long the weather will cooperate once I am actually home but I can cross my fingers! 

Whats on your summer bucket list?? 




1 comment

Stephanie said...

Me! me me me! Drink with ME!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger