Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Party Don't Start till I Walk In...linkups!

Ooh Thursdays! Back home this usually meant I was going to get my drink on after work especially since its summertime!!! But right now in China its just Thursday and unfortunately the day I have to get a lot of homework done.

Sooo yea..linking up for these two booze inspired link ups!






So I thought I would share one of my go to drinks. 
UV Vodka Blue Raspberry Lemonade

Very simple...


-UV Blue Raspberry Vodka
-Country time lemonade(or another of your cheap fave brands) 

-depending on your glass size lots of Vodka and splash of lemonade 

My cups never look that nice...in fact it was usually in a water bottle so I could drink it in the cab. Its sweet, goes down smooth and gets you drunk fast. Can you ask for anything more???

I thought it might be nice for you to see what nights that I started pre-gaming with the blue stuff ended up looking like....







So yea....it does the job. 

Hahah link up and lets see what booze has done for you :) 

















2 comments

Kristin said...

Oh my!! This looks so good!! Thanks for linking up again!!

Stephanie said...

Hahah! It does look like it does the job! Sadly, I thought (my freshman year) that it would be a good idea to have a shot contest with a frat boy in which we consumed a fully bottle of UV Blue and one of Bicardi O. I won, obviously, but it was still a poor decision, and now I can't drink either of those.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger