Friday, August 16, 2013

5 Friday wants.....

These are things I want...right now as of this moment....


1. A job....

not just any job though, a full time one in a place where I don't want to punch people in the throat, that pays well and values me as a person and employee. (yes I am aware I am asking for the world) 

2. HOT weather. 
I know a lot of people don't like the heat but I love it and I have been scammed coming home to a crappy Chicago summer. It hasn't been over 80° since the week I got home and I am freezing my ass!! 

3. Tickets to see Luke Bryan...
I don't care where...but if the tickets could also include airfare to wherever the concert is I would greatly appreciate that. But seriously. I am dying to see him in concert! 

4. Shopping!!! 
I haven't gone on a good shopping spree in over a year. I needs one...I actually do only because I got home and realized all my clothes is now too big and also just plain old. 

5. A girls night out...

I haven't had one since I got home and I need a night of dressing up pretty, putting on some makeup and drinking/dancing with my favorite girls all night long ;) 




2 comments

Erin said...

i am in the process of trying to find a new job and it sucks. i feel yuor pain sistah

Cherie said...

A girls night out and shopping both sound great.. but I am trying desperately to escape the heat!

Good luck on the job search!!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger