Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday!!



Yep! Its that time and a long weekend! What! Haha thats a lot of exclamation points huh? Well I've been in this office all week and there is a person here driving me nuts so I have been looking forward to the weekend. I wouldn't say I actually found a job since this is very very short term but got to make some money right?? 

I'm excited for girls night out with my bestie Snifferella tonight! BBQ & The beach all weekend since its going to be in the 90's in Chicago all weekend. 

Since I was in the car this morning and one of my fave songs came on it got me hyped for the weekend so I wanted to share: 
Sexy back by Justin Timberlake on Grooveshark

How does this song not make you want to dance right? So I linked up for 






What do you have planned for the weekend?? 

3 comments

Kenya said...

Happy Friday!

Cherie said...

Long weekends are the best!

Erin said...

best song, and love that picture!!!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger