Friday, August 2, 2013

When I do watch sports...

Its usually soccer but sometimes I go to baseball games as well....usually for the booze.

One of my coworkers in China had no idea what tailgating is...can you believe that? I was like well...what do you do when you go to a Rugby game back home just go in the stadium? You mean you don't grill and get drunk in the parking lot??? What kind of madness....

Anyway...this past weekend i went to the USA v Panama GoldCup finale soccer game and Tuesday I went to the Cubs v Brewers game for my bestie G's birthday :)

Told you I have been a busy bee....










Cubs game! 







Do you go to any games?
So yea...you can see its been a crazy week. Hopefully an even better weekend is on the way! 


No comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger