Monday, September 23, 2013

Its Monday Yo!

I remember a time when I absolutely hated Mondays...like dreaded them to the point where I would make myself sick. Thankfully that is not the case anymore...although trying a new route to work meant sitting in horrendous traffic for over 2 hours today. Won't be doing that again. 

So I had a pretty relaxing weekend, besides the raging parent cocktail party I attended for work Friday evening. Sometimes a weekend just hanging out with The Boy and seeing my friends for grub is just what I need. 

Today my brother turns 15 years old. Seriously. I can still remember when he was born and changing way too many poopy diapers and now he is taller than me and a sweetheart. So I wanted to wish him a happy happy birthday and share some of my fave photos of us: 







He went from this: 



To this: 


In 4 years.....




So there you have I am getting old! 
Do you have siblings that are growing up too fast??

No comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger