Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stop it!

I am not ready for fall! Don't get me wrong...I love fall, especially boots...oh how I love boots but I am not ready to let go of warm weather and sunshine, the beach, not wearing pants and flip flops! I'm not ready for it being too cold to stand in line or walk bar to bar in a little dress. So...yea I don't want to keep reading about everyones fall favorites or pumpkin spice lattes or anything! well...ok except Halloween because this girl loves her some Halloween time :) 

Ok so yea...more of this: 




and less of this: 



Just for a few more weeks ok? Please and thank you. 








4 comments

Erin said...

im not ready either :(

Chelsee W said...

I am not ready at all, time is passing too quickly!

Kenya said...

But I love Fall!!!!! ;)

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

i'm not ready either! but i am looking fwd to busting out my boots :)

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger