Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday!

Its been a while since I have linked up for a Friday post. So here are 5 things going for me this week! 



{1}
Thanks to MissC my sister I have fallen in love with a new combo at Starbucks. 
And since we all know I don't drink coffee(7 years now) I am a fan of tea or hot coco....
Chai Latte w/Pumpkin Spice 


Try and you can thank me later...I may be accepting gift cards as payment. 


{2}
Chicago Marathon weekend! 
My parents have run the Chicago Marathon for the past 4 years and I am very happy to be back this year to cheer them on. 
Hoping for good weather and PR times for them! 
*also all the security stuff going because of the Boston Marathon Bombings is quite scary


That is Mrs.M up there kicking ass in the last one! 
If you are going to watch this weekend let me know where you will be I can come and say hi! 

{3}
Halloween!
It is almost here and I have no idea what I am going to be or where we are going. This has not happened to me in over 5 years. I wish all my friends would get it together!!! 
This year I am trying to go for something a little less this: 

and  a little more this: 

We will see how that goes....


{4}
The Boy and I have gotten to spend a lot of time together this week. It started with me trying to prove a point but it actually has been really nice! 
Dates in the middle of the week is always fantastic especially when its all you can sushi. 
Wasabi Cafe 


{5} 
For some reason I love this song....


Its Friday!!! Link up and tell what is going on with you this week!













2 comments

Stephanie said...

How awesome are your parents?! Good luck to them! What are your Halloween plans? Tara and I have plans in place for both that friday and saturday before Halloween, both in Wrigley. Drink specials and such. Care to join us?

Christine Rosko said...

I love pumpkin spice! I clearly go for the coffee but I'm sure the chai is perfect for tea lovers.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger