Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday!

I am seriously lusting after some things...I know I chose that word on purpose. Getting home and having to settle back into not having tons of money waiting in your bank account to be spent traveling the world has been not quite as exciting as you might imagine.

That being said...here are some things I want...very badly.....you know in case you were dying to give me something from now until then...or you had magical powers...one of those two would be great! 
{1}
This watch...I need it. Ok I dont really need it but I would like it...


{2}
For April to get here ASAP. The Boy and I are planning our first real vacation during my spring break and so I need it to be here ASAP so we can go 




{3}
To have time to watch all my shows...Seriously. There are at least 3 show that I have already given up on and decided will be watched during the summer when everything else is done for the season. 
WHY must everything show on the same night or times??



{4}
A whole new wardrobe...I need clothes and I have been trying to get by layering my summery stuff and its not working! 





{5}
this...please and thank you! 



So yea I want a lot...sue me. 

Whats your Five for Friday?? 

FIVE-ON-FRIDAY-button" style="width: 275px; margin: 0 auto;"> THE GOOD LIFE BLOG




2 comments

Stephanie said...

Haha I feel like I have so many shows too! I hope to catch up a little this weekend.

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

i LOVE fall clothes! cozy scarves and boots? yes please!!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger