Wednesday, October 9, 2013

On food....

How is it Wednesday already? I seriously need to get my act together and start keeping a schedule. 

So one of the main reasons I can't lose any weight is because I love food. Actually to be realistic its a love/hate relationship but still I enjoy trying new foods, cooking, baking and even just admiring food. We all know Pinterest is an excellent place to help with this problem of mine. So here are some foods I have been admiring and will be attempting to make at some point before the end of the year! 





I have been dying to make an apple pie so that last one is a go for very soon! See how none of those recipes are actually that healthy? Yep. Just proves my point! 
 What are some recipes you want to try??

4 comments

Kenya said...

That avocado looks amazing

Stephanie said...

Make them and then bring them to my house, k?!

Miranda said...

that buffalo cauliflower looks pretty interesting...thinking I'm gonna have to make that!

Erin said...

I love food so so much too!!! that avocado is now a must have soon!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger