Tuesday, November 19, 2013

On Tv....

Every once in a while I will come across some smart ass who likes to tell everyone they can that they are too busy to watch TV and too busy for social media. That's great. Good for you. I on the other hand, love a good TV show and spend far too much time on social media and I do not have a problem with it. 

So I thought I would share some of my favorite shows! 


#1-Scandal. 
This show though...seriously. I LOVE it. I do not miss an episode and haven't since it started, I often take to twitter when watching to discuss it with other #Gladiatorsinsuits as well. If you don't know what that means you need to watch the show. Never have I ever wanted to work in politics more and never have I ever wanted the President to cheat on his wife more. yep. I'm a sick individual. 



#2- Grey's Anatomy 

I know a lot of people have given up on this show but I can't do it. It is my weekly chance to cry without judgement, stare at beautiful men and pretend I have a clue about medical procedures so that when The Boy says something I can say "Oh yea I know what that is, I saw it on Greys!"  Also...this is where I learned the amazing power of a 30 second dance party! 



#3- True Blood

I admit it..I love vampire stuff. Its a sick obsession that led me to True Blood but I can't help myself. First off...seriously Eric though? That man...ooh that man. There is violence, sex and vampire stuff = happy happy. In case you haven't seen it, do not under any circumstances watch this around your parents. Just weird. 


#4- Shameless

The US version because I couldn't understand half of what the UK cast was saying. I love it. Its completely dysfunctional and perfect for me. I don't have much else to say except I love Lip. I really do.

#5 Sons of Anarchy

Yes & Yes. I mean really look at him and he is all in his biker stuff..so sessy. Also, I have a very strange love for Tig who is so warped and messed up in the head that he might actually work as my prince charming should The Boy & I not work out. #Dontjudgeme 


and then.....

there are some newer shows that I found when I had lots of downtime in China that I have become a fan of....

Vampire Diaries
*Oye the men on this show...so sessy! 

The Originals
*Actually starting to become a bigger fan of this show than I am Vampire Diaries

The Walking Dead
* How can you not love this show. Its so ridiculous and gross and awesome. 



So yea...there are more but luckily I don't watch them at the same time and some aren't on right now. The Top list I never fall behind on but the rest I might leave till a few days off or summer to catch up on. 

What are your favorite shows?? 










4 comments

Stephanie said...

I love Scandal! I never miss it either, that and Revenge. I keep watching Grey's because I just can't quit now, but damn I've been watching it since the first season, what 8 years ago? Eek!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

I just got into Scandal. I watched the first two seasons and just started the 3rd. I am soo addicted! I love the chemistry between Fitz and Olivia.

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

SoA is so awesome; JAX TELLER NEEDS TO CALL ME RIGHT MEOW.

i also love the blacklist (SOOO good!!) and brooklyn nine-nine.

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Miranda said...

girl i love it when the president cheats on his wife lol!!!!LOVE that show...i have gotten like 10 people to watch it and none of them have regretted it! i love when they live tweet!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger