Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Link-Up: Foodies Edition


I am usually the designated dessert maker for the holidays. For Christmas my Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies seem to be a big hit...


I also like to make a side or two...

Garlic Almond Green Beans


Because I am not a fan of green bean casserole at all. 

Patti LaBelle's Mac & Cheese


I learned how to make it a few years ago and it became one of my go to's for parties & holiday dinners. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This year I want to try a couple new dessert recipes to make for my coworkers & The Boy's 

Andes Mint Brownies
In case you hadn't noticed I love chocolate & mint! 

Christmas Crack that I saw over at Mandy's Money


Salted Caramel Pretzel Cupcake

I'm not sure these have any holiday purpose but I really want to try them...and then eat them all. 


Go link up this week and share your Christmas foods! 











4 comments

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

i'll take an order of the andes brownies please.

chocolate mint is my favorite flavor! all year round i can eat that.

-kathy
Vodka and Soda


Chelsee W said...

I too have tons to cook for the holidays! All of this looks so yummy! Thanks for linking up! I hope to see you again next week!

Erin said...

shit man those cupcakes look delicious!!

Stephanie said...

I love chocolate and mint, they're my favorite desserts!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger