Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Wishlist 2013


My Christmas Wish List 2013 Christmas Wishlist 2013

1. Timbuk2 I have a few of the messenger bags and love them, I need this bag! 
2. Michael Kors Runway Tist Watch   I know this watch is like 2 seasons behind but I don't care! 
3. Air Line ticket...or money towards it to go anywhere
4. Women Tank Top. Women Tank Tops. Train Like A Beast. Train Like A... I need some cute workout clothes to help make me feel less gross when I workout 
5. Asics shoes  I call these the Unicorn Puke shoes and I love them! 
6. Dr. Martens dr martens boots I love these and I need to have them 
7. Fitbit  I read about these...I am sure they are not extremely different from the watch I have but I want it anyway 
8. Lush  anything...especially their body bars 
9. Cake Decorating Class I've always wanted to take some but never managed to just do it 
10. Makeup lessons- I barely wear anything...I mean blush, mascara and eye liner for 95% of the time. I'd love to learn how to do more but still keep it lightweight 



Whats on your Christmas wish list this year? 


3 comments

Erin said...

I want some of those boots too! so cute

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

girlfriend: YOUTUBE for makeup classes. for real. i also youtubed how to do a sock bun and when i tried it, it totally worked!!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Stephanie said...

I want asics too, they're just so pretty!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger