Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Humpday Confessions!

Its that time again!! 


-I  have done basically  nothing but watch TV for the past 4 days...so much so that I am completely caught up on everything I like and I was actually forced to watch live TV on the actual television yesterday. I don't know what this says about my life...except that it was horridly cold out...



- I am secretly(not so secretly now) stressing about finding outdoor gear for this snowboard trip. I personally give no shits about what I wear as long as it is warm...unfortunately The Boy's friends are coming with their little girlfriends who all love to wear their super designer everything...so now I have to not look like a giant salvation army marshmallow and get cute snow bunny stuff...Dont judge me.....

Them....

Me...

-I resolved to start sharing recipes on the blog since I really do love cooking & especially baking but I have to confess I am horrible about taking photos of the step by step! I made a great new recipe and completely forget to take pictures of everything...well except the final product right before it went in my belly! 

Haha thats not me but its still funny! 

- I really do in general like my job and the children are great but some of these women I work with make me want to go all ghetto and slap a hoe. I think I may have complained about this before so if I did forgive me but dammmmm working with all women is TOUGH! 



-I confess I kind of Instagram stalk my favorite XXX star. He is a greasy kinda gross sexy and I can't help myself...



-I haven't practiced my Mandarin since I came home and I am starting to lose it. I struggled to remember how to say "I'm sorry" yesterday! How is that!?! I am thinking of enrolling myself in a class so I don't waste all that I learned! 

Now you all know...I confess my problems! 










-

5 comments

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

hahahah! yes, sometimes you really DO wanna slap a ho!! actually, i feel like that all the time at work but it's not just with hos but humans in general.

thanks for linking up :)

kathy
Vodka and Soda

Kenya said...

I can't imagine working with all woman.... that would drive me nuts.

Jessica Kim said...

Ugh, I hate when Joey's friends' girlfriends are around! Like, can't I just wear a shorts and a t-shirt without being judged?

♥ Duckie.
www.frikkenduckie.com

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

That's actually how I look in the kitchen. I burn a lot of stuff.

bri - deliciouslyactive said...

Yay for cooking posts. Some of my favorite recipes come from blogs! And you know Mandarin?! That is so flippin' cool. I speak Spanish, used to take German, and am learning Portuguese, but have always wanted to learn an Asian language (simply because it sounds so different than anything I've ever spoken/studied).

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger