Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on Friday




I don't have much to share this week so I am going to share my five girl crush actresses...


{1} 
Amanda Seyfried
I've had a serious girl crush on her since the Mean Girl days...no reason in particular except that she is just so girl next door and I love that. 

{2}
Scarlett Johansson
This one seems pretty self explanatory, she is gorgeous! But...she is also kind of a badass who holds her own in interviews and her what she thinks is right. 

{3}
Emma Stone
Anyone who knows me well IRL knows I have a notsosecret thing for gingers so it is not really a surprise that I love her. Easy A & The Help are two re-watchable movies for me. 

{4} 
Connie Britton
I kinda fell in love with her during FNL and then took the time to check her out in other shows. I attempt to keep up with Nashville just for her...also girl can sing!! haha I can't believe the fact that she is the same age as my mom either! 

{5} 
Zoey Deschaunel
The fact that she is funny, herself and just very girl next door hot but those eyes!! I do wonder how many people would find her awkward goofiness funny if she wasn't so pretty. 


Obviously this is not a judge of how great they can act or how humanitarian they are...just really how hot I think they are! 

Do you have any girl crushes?? 






5 comments

Erin said...

why are they so pretty!! my top two are kate hudson and jennifer anniston!

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

errr....i can't stand scarlett johansen or emma stone!! but, i do love jennifer lawrence :)

kathy
Vodka and Soda

Lauren said...

Amanda & Emma are two of my favorites!!!!! :)

Lauren said...

Amanda & Emma are two of my favorites!!!!! :)

Sarah Flandro said...

Zoey, Charlotte, && Amanda are definitely some of my girl crushes as well. They are all absolutely stunning. It's hard to NOT be attracted to them!!

xo, Sarah
Hustla, baby.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger