Friday, February 14, 2014

Five on Friday!

Its that time again...but first let me tell you all that my Thursday was a giant SHITSHOW and because of it I had to take the bus to work this morning...(I don't mind taking the bus, its paying out of my ass for a car that I can't drive that I mind) 

I got out of work yesterday and was all like: 




So today we will go with my top 5 fave male actors crushes. Sidenote: this is based entirely on how hot I think they are and how quickly I would put the business on them if left alone. 

{1} 
Jai Courtney
If anyone ever accused me of liking a certain type this might just be it right here. He is so hot I can't even stand it. 


{2} 
Tom Hardy
This gorgeous piece of business would get it. No joke. 


{3} 
Javier Bardem
There has to be one that is older right? Not old, just older. I find him so sexy, especially in a suit! 


{4}
Charlie Hunnam
He looks hot anyway but I am all about the scruffy long haired look for him because it makes me think of SOA! 


{5}
Jason Mamoa
Some people probably have no clue who he is and that is ok, because that means he can be all mine! He is some kinda rough sessy I can't even describe. 


Is it hot in here or is it just me? Oooh I think I need  cold shower now. 

Have a great weekend! 






3 comments

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

i want to sit on jax teller's face while he sings the alphabet.

happy valentines day!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Mandy @ Mandy's Money said...

I love Jai & Charlie! Happy Valentine's Day

bri - deliciouslyactive said...

Oh, I love me some Javier Bardem. I don't think he gets enough attention. He is so sexy to me.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger