Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

I'm supposed to share a recipe but since all I have been doing the past week is rushing home to pack and watch TV I have no new recipes. So instead I will share some recipes I plan to try in March via Pinterest, of course,


So there you have it.....


Incredible Squash Pizza 
I'm lactose intolerant so any chance to make something resembling pizza that I don't have to swallow chalky pills to eat is a win! 


Banana Chocolate Chip Donuts
Because eating clean or not these need to be made and eaten asap. 

Spaghetti Squash Mac & Cheese
I effing love spaghetti squash and who doesn't love mac & cheese???

Paleo Breakfast Bites
In all seriousness I am sick of eating plain egg whites...something has to look more appetizing for me to avoid those Dunkin Donuts trips! 


There will be plenty more but since I don't want to lie and say I will make a ton I will stick with these!! 
What is one of your fave recipes?? 













3 comments

Stephanie said...

I wish I could branch out more but... I'm such a picky eater! The egg muffin things are a staple for me though, they're so easy.

Jamie said...

Those donuts look amazing.

Erin said...

i cant believe i have never made squash mac and cheese! awesome idea!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger