Friday, March 7, 2014

Five on Friday!

Since we are only 7 days into the month I think I might try to set 5 goals for myself. I have been severely lacking in the follow through portion of my life for a few months now and I think it might just be time for a kick in the ass.


{1} 
Blog at least 4 days a week....aim for 5. 
Really if I took some time to sit down and write out all the shit I have in my head I could probably set this bad boy up with posts for the rest of the month...but that would involve touching the computer outside or work and school purposes...eek! 



{2} 
Early wake up yoga at least 3x a week. 
This has been a goal for a long time and I think if I could just get started I might actually be able to make it a habit. I need that stretching and time to myself in the morning before I start staring at computers and working with children all day. 



{3}
Say Yes. 
I have been saying "no thanks" a lot lately, and I really think it has to do with the weather and just being down & tired but I need to just say yes more. Yes, I can go workout with you. Yes, I can go to dinner with you. Yes, I can cook tonight. Just more yes. 



{4} 
Figure out a travel budget/savings. 
This is a huge part of what gets me down and frustrated, I need travel and getting away from the daily grind. I used to always find a way to save up enough to take trips, so its time to get back to that. It might mean no more stops at Starbucks 3x a week but that extra $25 could go into the "Travel fund" 



{5} 
Follow Through. 
Haha this one might seem like a cheat but if I can actually follow through with the first 4 then I deserve to give myself a pat on the damn back. 


What is your five today? Do you have any goals you hope to meet in March? 

5 comments

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

the only goal i have is to get my freaking closet organized which i'm part way done. i just need a few things from ikea this weekend!

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

Mandy @ Mandy's Money said...

I think my only goal for the month is to see if I can go a whole month without cheating on this no carb diet. I like your say yes more plan, because I am the same way lately and have been talking myself out of going to things!

Leslie said...

Love the goals...it's a really good thing to have goals so you have something to aim for! That vacation jar is so cute!

Sarah Flandro said...

Goals are a good thing! Unfortunately I set goals all the time and being the procrastinator that I am, a lot of the time I don't reach my goals in a timely manner. LOL. It does feel DAMN good though when you reach one of your goals. Good luck girl, hopefully you'll do better than I have lately. ;)

xo, Sarah
http://www.hustlababy09.blogspot.com

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I say "follow through" is NOT a cheat!!! :D

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger