Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday!



{1} 
I know I am way behind but I love this song....


{2}
I figured out a way to get half of my flight to visit my friend in Utah paid for! So excited because that means it is happening! I am now going a day earlier to attend a conference and visit another school but that is definitely ok with me! 

Super excited to see her(on the right)-NYE 2009


{3}
Saying yes has been better and I have been running around busy busy the last three weeks. I love catching up with my friends and I am so glad that I am trying to say yes more when I just say no so I can sit at home and watch tv! 


{4}
Spring break in T-4 weeks. Yes bitches...that is right. 
No work...one week. That's definitely what I need right now. 

{5} 
I am loving all the news blogs I have been following the past couple weeks! Where have these awesome ladies been all my life?!? Could they please come to Chicago and be my new friends?! Please and thank you. 



I am so ready for the weekend! What is your five today??




3 comments

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

i'm trying to say yes more and break out of my old hag shell...although i got an evite for a bday party that starts at 8pm which we all really knows means it'll be starting at like, 930pm and the first thing i thought was: WTF WHY SO LATE?? WHY CAN'T IT START AT 5PM?!?

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

Erika - TiptoeButterfly said...

oh how i miss spring break!!!

PS _ i have a GIVEAWAY going on - if your interested love for you to stop by .. pass on the good karma :o)

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I never knew that the Macklemore song was sampling this one!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger