Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Humpday Confessions!

What a day, this is going up pretty late in the day so forgive me!



I confess....

-Whenever someone says humpday I think of the Camel commercial...I don't care how played out it is I still love it...

-Going to the doctor yesterday was by far the most depressing thing I have done in months. Brutal honesty sucks. 


-I want to take a kick boxing class so that I can kick some shit but I don't want to sweat or feel like I am exercising...I can't win. 

what I really wish I would look like kicking bags

-I was super excited to have some savings that I could try to book a flight with but then I went batshit nuts and spent a ton of money the past two weeks...on nothing...and now I probably won't get to book that flight. 

- Whenever I talk to the counselor at my online school I want to strangle him...he is dumb and I swear if that is the product of an online education then I am damned. 


-I have not made any new recipes in like two weeks so I conveniently skipped over the Tasty Tuesday post this week & last but I will get my shit together! I will!
Totally kidding i am a badass cook! 

- I can't wait for Game of Thrones to be back! Sooooo excited. 


What are you confessing today??? 


4 comments

Lynsey @ Eternally Wanderlyn said...

I am so excited for Game of Thrones to come back!! I just can't wait. :D

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

"I want to take a kick boxing class so that I can kick some shit but I don't want to sweat or feel like I am exercising" Hahahahaha! Ditto, girl!

Kenya said...

I have three episodes left and then I will be all caught up with Game of Thrones!

lisacng @ expandng.com said...

I would love take kickboxing as well! Seems like a great workout. Found ya via Kathy's blog.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger