-That I have been
negotiating in secret speaking with my old school in China for about 2 weeks now and yesterday I finally said No thank you to their offer and put the shit away.
-That I feel pretty good about above too and finally feel like I can focus on school and that move out of state I want to make.
- This dieting business has made me super creative with foods the past few days!
what I think I look like...
- Kinda stole this one from Kathy but on Wednesdays I pretty much only read the posts for people who link up for humpday confessions. That way I don't have to weed through posts and I am just nosey like that.
-My friend messaged me about going to Miami in May and I am on that shit like white on rice. I don't even know if I can afford it but I need a girls trip so bad I will not eat for a month to go!
-Being a grown up sucks sometimes....see above.
- Even though I know my friends and family love me sometimes I don't think they realize how their selfish behavior, in the name of "taking care of themselves" can effect me and other people in their lives and it sucks. I wish that everyone would think about how they act before they make excuses for their shitty behavior.
- I avoided the gym like the plague yesterday and I feel really guilty about it...but I was not having any kind of pain.
- I may finally be sick of Facebook. There. I said it.