Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Humpday Confessions!


I confess....

-That I have been negotiating in secret speaking with my old school in China for about 2 weeks now and yesterday I finally said No thank you to their offer and put the shit away. 

-That I feel pretty good about above too and finally feel like I can focus on school and that move out of state I want to make. 

- This dieting business has made me super creative with foods the past few days! 
what I think I look like...

- Kinda stole this one from Kathy but on Wednesdays I pretty much only read the posts for people who link up for humpday confessions. That way I don't have to weed through posts and I am just nosey like that. 

 -My friend messaged me about going to Miami in May and I am on that shit like white on rice. I don't even know if I can afford it but I need a girls trip so bad I will not eat for a month to go! 

-Being a grown up sucks sometimes....see above. 


- Even though I know my friends and family love me sometimes I don't think they realize how their selfish behavior, in the name of "taking care of themselves" can effect me and other people in their lives and it sucks. I wish that everyone would think about how they act before they make excuses for their shitty behavior. 


- I avoided the gym like the plague yesterday and I feel really guilty about it...but I was not having any kind of pain. 

- I may finally  be sick of Facebook. There. I said it. 


11 comments

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

haha i'm glad i'm not the only one who loves scanning for humpday confessions first :)

and yay for girls trips!!!! they are SO needed.

thanks for linking up!

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

Sarah said...

I need a girls trip so bad! As soon as my baby quits nursing... I am outta here.

Facebook drives me insane too, but there are a few private groups that I just can't give up on so I stay. I have done some pretty intense unfriending/blocking of people and that really helps.

Brianne said...

Being an adult definitely sucks sometimes. I want the freedoms of being an adult with the responsibily of a child. Being able to drink, go on trips, reach the damn cookie jar if I want one...but no bills...

Mandy @ Mandy's Money said...

haha I totally read the link up first on Wednesdays! I wish I could go on a girls trip, much needed!

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

I definitely feel you about the being an adult nonsense. Why did I play "house" and "cooking" as a kid? Blergh. I should have played "running around in the mud." :-)

And I'm getting sick of facebook too. Too much info and so much fakeness.

JumpingJE said...

Yay! I want to know what foods you've been making!

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

I am beyond sick of Facebook- you are not alone!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

I am so over Facebook I am all about Instagram now ;-)

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

I still use Facebook, but sometimes I take some breaks.

I don't have a Facebook page for my blog though. Everyone else seems to. I'm wondering if I should? But meh, I do have a Twitter and an Instagram at least..

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Humpday Confessions are my favorite posts on Wednesdays, I'm with you girls on that!

lisacng @ expandng.com said...

It's a great linkup!!! And Facebook is like a drug - it's bad, stupid, but I do it anyways!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger