Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Humpday Confessions!


I confess....


- Thanks to Kathy's humpday mention of GOMI I have spent the better part of the last hour reading terribly hateful things from angry angry people. I never cease to be amazed at how mean people can be!! 
**now that I have spent too much time on there today I don't think I disagree with most of it....

- I have been trying to get back on the "workout wagon" for the past two weeks with great failure. 


-I give things up for lent each year even though I stopped being a Catholic around 10 years ago. I think it really ends up being a way to help rid myself of anything I am addicted to once a year. 

- I have caught myself looking for jobs in other cities a lot recently...I think this winter is really making it hard for me to appreciate being back in Chicago! 

-I didn't watch the Oscars...I haven't watched any award show in years. I wait until the next day to look at Who Wore What posts and Google the performances that had good reviews. 

-For every busy weekend I like to follow it up with a lazy one...so this weekend I will do NOTHING...and love it. 

-I really want to go to Bonaroo this year and have basically taken to convincing anyone who will listen that they should go with me...so if you are going lets be friends :) 



That's all folks!! What are you confessing today?? 










8 comments

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

hahahha that snow statue thing is EXACTLY how i feel. FUCK WINTER.

i gave up coffee just in time for lent. i'm not even catholic either but i'm going to stick with this for the next 40days

thanks for linking up!

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

Stephanie said...

Ugh, no!! GOMI is not evil, seriously. I'm on there (under my real name.) It's not bad at all, there's a few bad comments but mostly it's constructive criticism for giant headed bloggers who think they're too good for it.

Mandy @ Mandy's Money said...

I've seen some seriously hateful things on GOMI, but I do understand where some comments come from about certain bloggers. It just baffles me when people go out of there way to bash people they have never even met before

Erin said...

I want to go to bonaroo! what are you giving up for lent? I'm not catholic but am debating giving something up just to do it!!

Rachel said...

I just discovered GOMI too, sort of sad that there are that many people out there who have nothing better to do than rip other people apart :(

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I used to love awards shows but now they just seem so boring!

Miranda said...

I read GOMI a lot. People can be so mean but it can be truthful. I have posted on there twice but only to defend some ridicoulus things people were saying!

Sarah Flandro said...

Hi!

I wanted to let you know that your blog is amazing, and I nominated your blog for the Liebster award! :) Go to my blog post for more information. <3

http://www.hustlababy09.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

xo, Sarah
http://www.hustlababy09.blogspot.com

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger