Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Monday...

I had a great weekend and tomorrow I will share some photos but for right now I want to wish my best friend(who may be one of the only people IRL who actually reads my blog on the regular) a very Happy Birthday!


You guys  know her as Snifferella but to me she is just an awesome person! We met 5 years ago and I have to say I think I am so lucky to have made such a positive and encouraging friendship in my mid 20's. She is such a great influence and has been my partner in crime since the beginning. 

She helped me on the road to becoming a healthier person, encouraged me to get back into school and stay there, traveled from Chicago to Miami, Jamaica & Toronto with me and been there for break ups, make ups and a move across the world. 

I hope she has a wonderful birthday and knows that she is a very special person who I feel super lucky to call my best friend! 







Happy Birthday Snifferella



1 comment

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Happy birthday to your bestie!!!! :)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger