Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Random Nonsense...

I am not really sure what I want to say today...that could be because I am on a diet again or wait lets not call it that because everyone around me gets all pissy and tells me "oh just eat healthy and workout" ummm ok. But anyway the lack of sugar in my life is making me some kind of zombie that could possibly attack at any moment.
I might have to kill a bitch for a cookie soon....



I have found a new show...that I didn't actually find but was recommended months ago and I am finally watching...
Shit is weird...and I like it. 


I'm not drinking for 30 days(see above) which means I didn't get to celebrate any St. Patty's activities and that makes me a bit sad. It also means that when I go out with my friends and they act like drunk bitches I will be super jealous that I can't be them. 


I want to go to Vegas this year! Has anyone been, any recommendations??? 
I need an excuse to get fancy and shake my ass with all my girls(outside of Chicago) 



Yesterday this dude was all in my shit while I was deadlifting and I was not ok with that. I mean he stood behind me the entire time! I had to turn around and make sure my tights weren't see through or something. 

He then pretty much followed me around the gym looking like he was working out but mostly sitting on machines near me staring. Not cool man...not cool. 

Also...I hate deadlifts and now have war wounds to prove how awful they are...
Ok maybe not war wounds but that shit hurt.(thats my shin by the way) 

Ok I think that is all I have for you today.

What is going on in your life???












3 comments

bri - deliciouslyactive said...

Um, what's with the creeper at the gym?! Ewww. I so would have reported him to SOMEONE. And that's reason 1052 why I hate going to the gym.
(I will bite my tongue and save my lecture about "dieting" - coincidentally I have a post scheduled for Thursday I think about dieting)

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I was supposed to go to Vegas in May but had to back out for financial reasons... being a grown up BLOWS sometimes! ;P

Mandy @ Mandy's Money said...

Every time I plan on going to Vegas someone backs out or something happens and I can't go! I don't even want to think about dead lifts right now as I did them Friday, last night and again tonight

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger